~Cozy Customs~

Favorites recipes, family traditions, holiday or vacation fun!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A NEW YEAR!

January 2010 ~ Amid the country's record cold temperatures my husband and I, along with 2 of my siblings and their spouses embarked on a wonderful carribean adventure. For 7 days we feasted on yummy entrees and desserts aboard the Emerald Princess. We traveled to 4 beautiful destinations, basked in sunshine and even dashed through a few rainshowers. A lovely memory making journey and great way to start the year! I've been blessed... and I don't want to forget it.
As life's issues bubble up from unexpected venues, they seem to take centerstage, overshadowing the blessings and fogging my thinking. So my Bible verse to clain for 2010 is ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ~ Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. NIV

In everything be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment