As I've thought about mine, I've decided to:
- Seek God first, remember He's in control, trust Him!
- laugh more ~ which means I'll find more ways to have fun.
- take life less serious ~ as if I can control the outcome anyway
- respond slower ~ think first
- enjoy each day ~ more lunch out with friends, more time with family
- Enjoy the interests God's given me ~ write, travel, cook... eat healthy... but delicious and exercise!
The Best Oatmeal Chocolate-Chip Cookies ~ Healthy and delicious
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 sticks butter/soft
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar - not packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups of oats
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped nuts/optional
Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl. Drop by rounded teaspoons on greased baking cookie sheet. Bake 350 for 8-10 minutes. Wonderful hot from the oven, cool or frozen. ENJOY!